Saturday, February 27, 2010

Oh Lord Jesus, help me! Real Detroit Birthday Bash This Weekend

This Saturday night, 2/27/10, Real Detroit Weekly is hosting their 11th Birthday "Break" party.
Photobucket
The event takes place at the Majestic Complex, 4140 Woodward Avenue, Detroit.

There are definitely some acts worth seeing, The Muggs, The Hell Drivers, Gorevette and Black Irish. I am, however, flabbergasted by the headliner....ICP. Yes, I know the "kids" like em but... it seems like a strange and uncomfortable melange. But then again, there's definitely something for everyone in the mix!

So no matter who you are and what you're into, its probably a good bet to head on down to the Majestic on Saturday and scope out the festivities. The lineup DEFINITELY promises to be entertaining.

I'd personally like to see a gang fight...Rockers VS. Juggalos. TEAM ROCK will kick some Clown Ass!

2 comments:

  1. id like the good vermont cheese on all my fried egg sandwiches.

    thank you

    -Management

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do, Cap'n! I though that was the best part too. I also used horseradish sauce on mine in place of mayo. It's always experimental.

    ReplyDelete